Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Houston, Texas
Position Type: Full-time
Are you looking for a dependable position, a professional environment, and a potential for growth? Blue Quality Services is seeking a Project Coordinator to provide coordination and support related to our construction-phase services, client interactions, and other project-centric tasks.
The position is for full time, normal 8 to 5 office hours. Daily tasks will include the communication with clients, coordination of field personnel schedules and activities, coordinating arrangements, reviewing and assembling report deliverables, project budget oversight, and face-to-face client interactions. This role is primarily an office position, but will require some travel to our primary project locations (Houston, Dallas, and Colorado) to visit job sites and corporate client offices.
The ideal candidate will be professional, organized, detail-oriented, and have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. We’re looking for an energetic, intelligent, highly motivated team member who is ready to hit the ground running.
What You’ll Do:
- Work within the project and administration teams and perform assigned tasks with little supervision
- Coordinate field personnel schedules and activities
- Coordinate travel for field personnel
- Ensure timeliness of all deliverables
- Review reports for grammar and formatting and issue reports to clients
- Report on current project status, additional services agreements, new projects, and deliverables in weekly project meetings
- Continuously track and manage project budgets and staffing needs
- Work with the sales team to identify project needs in selected regions
- Communicate regularly with clients regarding project status and/or changes
- Perform client check-ins at job site trailers and corporate offices to discuss project progress and upsell services
- Perform as-needed errands for project related supplies; i.e. drawings, testing supplies, etc.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Maintain CRM database, calendars, and company server folders for quality and completeness
To be successful, you’ll need to:
- Have previous office work experience–professional services or construction/engineering a plus
- Have a Customer Service attitude and demeanor
- Be able to work with little supervision and high motivation
- Present 5 professional references
- Be a high school graduate (minimum), college degree preferred
- Be a quick and continuous learner, always striving for improvement
- Be able to perform basic math functions such as calculating area and volume calculations
- Have strong organizational skills
- Be detail oriented with an ability to multitask
- Pass a qualifying criminal background and drug-screening test
Compensation for Full Time: Salary employee (negotiable, BOE) plus health coverage, 2 weeks of vacation a year, and holidays.
Our office is in the Heights; the hours for the position are 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. Reliable transportation required. A criminal background check and drug screen will be performed prior to employment.
Please send a cover letter, describing why you would bring value to our team and your resume to:
Subject: “Project Coordinator”
Blue Quality Services is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age or disability.